Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software allows organizations to gain greater visibility into their network in order to detect and respond to attacks faster and with more intelligence. SIEM’s also help with HIPAA and PCI compliance by meeting numerous control methods that are part of the basic requirements. VPLS is an AlienVault Gold Managed Service Provider and deploys AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) to protect thousands of endpoints. AlienVault USM includes the following:
- Log Management
- Event Correlation
- Incident Response
- Reporting and Alarms
- Hard-wired Network and Wireless IDS
- Host based IDS
- File Integrity Monitoring
KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Services
With cyber threats coming in all shapes and forms these days, having employees aware and knowledgeable on the subject matter is crucial when ensuring the overall safety of your environment. KnowBe4 is a world-renowned Security Awareness integrated platform that specializes in providing detailed employee training content in areas such as Internet Security Awareness Training, The Human Firewall, Phishing and various Malware attacks, Network Security, Cybercrime Prevention, and some are taught by “The World’s Most Wanted Hacker” Kevin Mitnick.
Managed Malware and Endpoint Protection
Traditional Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware solutions rely on signature attacks where someone has fallen victim before the Virus or Malware can be detected and blocked. Webroot has revolutionized the industry with their machine learning, AI driven endpoint security solution that takes a mathematical approach to identifying malware. Webroot protects and stops the execution of harmful code at the endpoint where the machine is most vulnerable.
- Webroot recognized as a Visionary on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Security
- Webroot Brightcloud Threat Intelligence correlates data against billions of attack parameters
- Webroot’s engine consumes less than 10% CPU resources when running a file scan
VPLS is a Webroot MSP (Managed Service Provider) and provides Webroot licensing and consulting services such as performing a baseline security assessment when switching Anti-Virus solutions and implementation of Webroot products.
Manage Email Security with Proofpoint Essentials for Office 365 and Exchange
With the rate of email threats and attacks being on the rise with more than 90% are being targeted on a regular basis, you can now safeguard your company with a preventative measure that can detect, analyze, and block threats before they reach your email infrastructure.
VPLS provides Proofpoint Essentials for Microsoft Office 365 and on-premise Microsoft Exchange deployments to protect users against advanced email attacks in the most efficient way. By utilizing Proofpoint Essentials, you are able to counteract malware and impostor email threats with accurate identification as well as prevent disastrous occurrences with detailed monitoring in real time.
- Proofpoint Essentials enables you to detect and respond quickly to attackers, their techniques and targets.
- Acquire instant protection along with email continuity
- Automates failover and recovery
- Users can connect to email by Outlook integration, mobile device, or a web portal
Proofpoint Services by VPLS
Proofpoint Services by VPLS makes it possible for you to always be ahead when it comes to sophisticated online and email threats. Proofpoint’s innovative layered technique, Targeted Attack Protection (TAP), will help interrupt these threats before they reach your employees, partners, and customers. Proofpoint can also perform the following:
- Catch attacks by identifying URLS based on email traffic patterns
- Block and confine malicious URLs and attachments before they enter the inbox
- Secure network users on any and all devices; both public and private devices, desktop PCs, internal/external networks, and the web
- Boost up any email platform including Office 365 Exchange Online environments
Managed Web Security with Fortinet’s FortiGate Firewall and FortiSandbox Solutions
Protect your crucial cloud foundation with Fortinet’s FortiGate Firewall and FortiSandbox solutions by VPLS. The FortiWeb – Web Application Firewall or WAF vTAC 24×7 – combines IP reputation, attack signatures and anti-virus definitions to thwart attacks. These services extend your FortiWeb’s capabilities with deep file scanning and isolation by uploading the infected file to FortiSandbox for analysis.
- Deploy and manage malicious activities, DoS attacks, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, buffer overflows, and much more
- Quarantines IP addresses onto FortiGate Firewalls to be blocked from doing more damage
- Regulates continuous threat intelligence and automates mitigation
- Provides high-performance end-to-end protection across your whole enterprise network