Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software allows organizations to gain greater visibility into their network in order to detect and respond to attacks faster and with more intelligence. SIEM’s also help with HIPAA and PCI compliance by meeting numerous control methods that are part of the basic requirements. VPLS is an AlienVault Gold Managed Service Provider and deploys AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) to protect thousands of endpoints. AlienVault USM includes the following:
- Log Management
- Event Correlation
- Incident Response
- Reporting and Alarms
- Active Network Scanning
- Passive Network Monitoring
- Device and Software Inventory
- Netflow Traffic Analysis
- Service Availability Monitoring
- Full Packet Capture
- Hard-wired Network and Wireless IDS
- Host based IDS
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Network Vulnerability Testing
- Continuous Vulnerability Monitoring
Managed Malware and Endpoint Protection
Traditional Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware solutions rely on signature attacks where someone has fallen victim before the Virus or Malware can be detected and blocked. Cylance has revolutionized the industry with their machine learning, AI driven endpoint security solution that takes a mathematical approach to identifying malware. Cylance protects and stops the execution of harmful code at the endpoint where the machine is most vulnerable.
- Cylance reduces user impact throughout each organization with endpoint security products as well as boosts the efficiency of IT resources that use very little memory with less than 1% of CPU and require no Internet connection or signature updates.
- Cylance secures entire infrastructures with one solution that works across Microsoft Windows® and Mac OS X. It also easily integrates into existing SIEM platforms in addition to being available in OEM and embedded versions for technology partners.
VPLS is a Cylance MSSP (Managed Security Service Provider) and provides Cylance licensing and consulting services such as performing a baseline security assessment and implementation of CylancePROTECT(™).
Managed Web Security
As a Fortinet Managed Gold Managed Security Service Provider, VPLS provides full Layer 1-7, deep threat detection and prevention for web and database servers. The FortiWeb – Web Application Firewall or WAF is deployed and managed by VPLS vTAC 24×7 for malicious activities, DoS attacks, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, buffer overflows, and much more. The advance behavioural attack detection engine combines IP reputation, attack signatures and anti-virus definitions to thwart attacks.
Fortinet’s FortiGate Firewall and FortiSandbox solutions extend the FortiWeb’s capabilities with deep file scanning and isolation by uploading the infected file to FortiSandbox for analysis. Quarantined IP addresses can be passed onto FortiGate Firewalls to be blocked from doing more damage.
Managed Email Security
VPLS Managed Email Security solutions offers easy to use, seamless integration into your existing email infrastructure whether you have an on premise Microsoft Exchange Server or utilizing Office 365. Our Managed Email Security includes real-time SPAM, Virus and Malware protection with 30 day searchable Quarantine retention.
Other features and benefits include:
- Real-Time protection
- Daily Quarantine reports
- Inbound and Outbound protection
- Compatible with all SMTP based email servers such as Microsoft Office 365, Zimbra, POP, IMAP etc.
- 30-day quarantine
- No hardware or software required
VPLS also offers inbound and outbound email archiving for compliance and Data Loss Prevention in a secure, off-site location. Utilize ultra fast searching to find emails and have them re-delivered to your Inbox. Meet regulatory compliances such as SOX, HIPAA, FINRA, GLBA, etc. with our email archiving solutions.