Make the Public Cloud work for your business
VPLS understands that in the changing scope of the cloud-enabled world, you have multiple options for your public cloud services. Together, we can help you make changes to your public cloud solutions that will include expenditure control, security management, and the development of a refined Hybrid Solution that will be straight forward and user-friendly.
Regardless of where your public cloud is hosted (AWS, Azure, or GCP), VPLS is here to help you take control of your public cloud. By providing access to our in-depth consultants and custom-built solutions, we will help you optimize that works best for your business, increases your productivity, all the while cutting your cloud costs!
The Benefits of a Public Cloud from VPLS
Custom-designed business continuity and disaster recovery solutions to ensure that your business is protected against unforeseen events.
Custom cloud solutions for your Business
Amazon Web Services
Why Choose VPLS as your cloud-hosting provider?
- Access to all emerging technologies
- Expert support for all I.T. functions
- Managed I.T. support services allow you to shift capital expenses over to operating expenses
- In-house personnel can focus on business-critical functions rather than I.T. support
- Highly predictable costs for monthly budgeting
- Upgrades, maintenance, and patches are performed proactively by qualified personnel
- Security for all business-critical data is managed for you, and is totally reliable
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements is handled by VPLS personnel, relieving you from having to do it.
Microsoft Office 365 Migration
If you’re looking to upgrade your business productivity and boost employee collaboration, VPLS can help you do just that by helping you to migrate to Microsoft 365. Let us take your business to the Cloud easily, seamlessly, quickly, and economically.
Compared to Microsoft, which only provides guides for Microsoft 365 migration, VPLS also provides comprehensive migration services. If you have an existing, on-premises Exchange server environment, we can build out a hybrid environment that connects the on-premises server to Exchange Online. That way, you can seamlessly migrate users at your own pace, on your own schedule while having users in the Cloud and on-premise.
We’re partnered with the best technology vendors, such as Skykick and CloudMigrator365, to make migrations smooth and to provide you with the best experience. Migration time depends on number of emails and size of mailboxes, but existing mail can be copied in parallel to Microsoft 365.
After the migration is complete, we can also help you understand the ins and outs of Microsoft 365 so that your business can get started without navigating a steep learning curve.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
VPLS offers Veeam Backup Services for Microsoft 365 email to protect and restore your data, should it be accidentally (or maliciously) deleted or stolen.
With Veeam Backup Services for O365 service, you will be able to:
- Prevent your Microsoft 365 email data from accidental deletion, security threats, and retention policy gaps.
- Restore your Microsoft 365 email items with fast recovery flexibility.
- Fulfill compliance and legal requirements with proper Microsoft 365 email backup archives.
- Send and retrieve email, calendar, and contacts from a cloud-based version of Microsoft 365.
- Store backups in your preferred VPLS data center.
By backing up your Microsoft 365 email data with VPLS’ Veeam backup services, you are actively taking preventative measures in ensuring the best possible outcome in every situation. In the world of technology, it is not always possible to prepare for what’s to come, but at least when it comes to data loss, you will have the VPLS team to back you up.
With VPLS Cloud Hop through Megaport the client is connected to the cloud service provider via VPLS’ Private network. It removes the multiple hop paths and provides for a direct connection to the Cloud Provider through Megaport increasing scalability and reducing network latency dramatically.
As the Internet continues to change, the direct connection will not be impacted. A single connection via Cloud Hop + Megaport enables end users to obtain low cost latency to any of the Cloud Services providers, and allows for a Multicloud environment.
Why Cloud Hop?
- 24/7/365 — We’ll manage your IT so you don’t have too. Our staff of expert technicians are always available 24/7/365, guaranteeing 100% uptime SLA.
- Reduced Latency — Point to point, high-speed, low latency connectivity.
- Increased Reliability — Instead of crossing multiple networks, with CloudHop™ all your data is filtered through out VPLS’ network.
- Access & Flexibility — Flexible Service Level Agreements (SLA) paired with multiple protocols and turnkey options.
- Security — Private, secure connectivity with guaranteed network security and performance.
- Connectivity — Access to leading cloud providers with either dedicated or blended IP.