VPLS INC. WAS FOUNDED ON THE CORE VALUES OF PROVIDING
HIGH QUALITY HOSTING AND SUPPORT AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.
VPLS Inc, is a worldwide leader in dedicated, cloud and managed services hosting well over 15,000 servers and 5,000,000 websites. Our hosting brands are ranked in the top 2000 websites in the world and top 300 in China and South Korea. VPLS’ portfolio of products and services covers all aspects of the Internet such as Infrastructure as a Infrastructure as a Service Public and Private Cloud deployments, Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions, Networking, Security, Storage, Web Design and Development and much more.
Through our services division, VPLS Solutions, we’re able to combine best in breed technologies from vendors such as Brocade, Palo Alto, Nimble Storage, VMware and Supermicro to power our services and solutions. VPLS’ unique background and history set us apart from other technology solutions provider in that we use what ever we sell. Our engineers have first hand experience on the products they are selling and servicing.
FACTS ABOUT VPLS:
- 100+ staff members in 3 office locations (Orange, El Segundo CA and Bangkok, TH)
- Our team of engineers holds 78 Cisco certifications, 59 Brocade certifications, 127 VMware certifications, 20 Veeam certifications, 10 Nimble Storage certifications, 5 Palo Alto Networks certifications.
- We built our own network backbone and manage over 19,242 switch ports and growing in our network.
- Our network has over 500+ Gbps of capacity and growing.
- An average of 82 trillion bits are transferred over the VPLS network on a daily basis.
- Our Technical Assistance Center (vTAC) handled 136,019 support tickets in 2015 from our three fully staffed Network Operations Centers in Orange County, CA, Los Angeles, CA and Bangkok, Thailand.
- We are a VMware Enterprise Service Provider (one the original 31 providers globally)
- We operate seven geographically redundant data centers in Los Angeles, CA, Orange County, CA, San Jose, CA, Ashburn, VA, Phoenix, AZ, Bangkok, Thailand and Singapore to meet all of your colocation and disaster recovery needs.
- We are committed to the highest ethical standards, impeccable customer service, and excellent customer response times.
- We want to earn your business as a trusted technology solutions provider.