How Do You Qualify for Arizona Tax Exemptions? State, county and local sales tax exemptions are available for data center colocation clients for the purchase of equipment like servers and monitoring software. To qualify, you must:
- select a colocation data center provider that is certified by the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA).
- enter into a contract with the data center for an IT load of at least 500 kilowatts of power per month for a period of two or more years.
How Do You Benefit?
For businesses in Evocative’s Phoenix data center, the sales tax exemption covers 20 years and applies to all computer equipment purchased for use in the data center. This is double the amount of time of most other data centers.
- To receive the exemption, you must present a qualification certificate to a computer equipment retailer at the time of purchase.
- Qualifying computer equipment includes all server equipment, chassis, networking equipment, switches, racks, cabling trays, monitoring equipment, security systems and more.
Why Phoenix for Colocation?
Phoenix is number 6 on the list of top 10 data center markets in the U.S. Why?
- Very low threat of natural disasters like earthquakes, tornadoes or hurricanes.
- Mild weather minimizes the need for expensive mechanical refrigeration.
- Low cost of operations with minimal regulations.
- Robust power hub with a 3,739 MW capacity and high-speed fiber.
- Large concentration of network providers.
- Modern and dependable infrastructure to support mission critical operations.
- Less than a day drive to six major cities across the Southwest and domestic and international air access via Sky Harbor International Airport.
Our Evocative Phoenix data center is the newest edition to our data center family which covers the United States from California to Virginia. The addition of highly secure edge colocation and hybrid IT solutions enables us to deliver flexibility, compliance, security and continuous availability to enterprises, large and small businesses, and startups across the Southwest.
- 100% Uptime SLA – At Evocative, we have consistently maintained a 100% uptime availability for more than 10 years.
- Carrier Neutrality – All Evocative data centers provide access to multiple network carriers within the same facility. You are free to select the right carrier for your specific needs and budget and have the flexibility to change carriers at any time.
- Redundancy – We deliver redundant bandwidth and power to ensure a quick and smooth transition can be made to alternative resources if an outage should occur.
- Low-Latency – We meet your low-latency, high-density requirements with direct connection to the largest connectivity providers.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring – We provide around the clock on-site monitoring of your network and the entire data center by experienced IT professionals.
- Scalable Colocation – From 1/3 cabinets to a private multi-megawatt suite, we will custom-tailor a colocation solution to match your requirements.
- Flexible Options – Providing colocation and hybrid cloud options enables you to more easily transition between solutions as your needs change.
- Compliance – Evocative meets the rigorous security and protocol standards of HIPAA, PCI DSS, SSAE 16, SOC 2 and ISAE 3402 and provides certified colocation services in all locations across California, Arizona, Texas and Virginia.
Find Out How Much You Can Save.
Want to find out how much money you can save by utilizing Evocative colocation services? Call us to discuss your requirements and take a tour of our Phoenix data center. Call 888-365-COLO (2656) now.